We are a restoration contractor who is looking for technicians to help with water and flood damage mitigation and clean up of homes and businesses.
If you are hardworking, punctual individual who enjoys working with their hands APPLY NOW.
We have full-time, part-time and contractor positions available.
- Available to respond to emergency mitigation situations which may include water, fire, flood and mold emergencies when needed (including after hours)
- Perform water extraction, demolition, structural drying, board up, and reconstruction
- Remove drywall, carpets, insulation, and other general demolition after loss
- Log hours and work performed in online record system
- Keep vehicles maintained and organized
- Professional appearance
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Valid and clean driver's license
- Good driving record
- Must be able to work in fire, smoke, and water damaged environments that have a potential for mold or mildew
- Dependable and willing to learn.
- Capable of lifting 60 plus pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent is a plus
- WRT Certification is a plus
- IICRC Certification is a plus
- Previous work in construction or service industry a plus
Holidays, PTO, 401K, Healthcare & After-hours callout bonuses