If you are a dependable, hard-working, water damage restoration LEAD TECHNICIAN that is ready to grow your career - APPLY NOW!
We are looking for an individual that has a positive attitude, a willingness to work hard, and exceptional communication & leadership skills. The role requires supervising and directing jobs at our customers’ properties and ensuring that all readings, scopes, and other details are documented thoroughly.
- Respond to emergency mitigation situations which may include Water, Fire, Flood, Mold, etc. Must be available on weekends and after hours to respond to emergencies when needed.
- Perform water extraction, structural drying, board up, etc.
- Remove drywall, carpets, insulation, and other general demolition after loss.
- Prepare property to pass mold remediation clearance test.
- Coordinate with testing companies, abatement companies, and pack out companies when necessary.
- Act as daily on site contact for the customer, ensuring their needs are met and questions are answered.
- Required to fill out scope sheets daily as well as upload pictures and documentation.
- Keep vehicles maintained and organized.
- At least one (1) year water damage restoration experience
- Professional appearance
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Valid and clean driver's license
- Good driving record
- Must be able to work in fire, smoke, and/or water damaged environments that have a potential for mold or mildew
- High school diploma or equivalent
- WRT Certification is a plus
- IICRC Certification is a plus
Holiday, PTO, 401K, After hours callout bonuses