Water Damage Restoration
We are looking for an honest, dependable, hard-working water damage restoration Lead Technician.
This position requires a positive attitude, a willingness to work hard, exceptional communication skills and demonstrate strong leadership skills. It will require supervising and directing jobs at our customers’ homes and ensuring that all readings, scopes and other required paperwork is turned in to the project manager daily.
We are looking for someone who possesses the following:
- Must have a professional appearance
- Must have effective written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check with a valid and clean driver’s license
- Must be able to work in fire, smoke and or water damaged environments that have a potential for mold or mildew
Duties and Responsibilities of a Water, Fire and Mold Lead Technician include but, are not limited to the following:
- Respond to emergency mitigation situations which may include fire, flood, mold, etc
- Must be available on weekends and after hours to respond to emergencies when needed
- Perform water extraction, structural drying, board up, demolitions, etc.
- Remove drywall, carpets, insulation and general demolition after loss
- Prepare property to pass mold remediation clearance test
- Coordinate with testing company, abatement company and pack out company
- Act as daily on site contact for the customer, ensuring their needs are met and questions are answered
- Required to fill out scope sheets daily as well as upload pictures
- Keep vehicles maintained and organized
Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm but we provide 24 hour emergency services. You will be required to participate in our on – call rotation, responding to emergency losses after hours and on the weekends. Our office is located near downtown San Diego.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org